Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

How Many Pairs of Sunglasses Do You Own?

What Shape Suits Your Face?

Hey my trendy fashionistas!
Above we see Fergie wearing her FAVORITE pair of shades! 
What are your favorite pair of sunglasses that you own? Do you have just one lucky pair or 12 different unique pairs? I keep hearing about celebs that are obsessed and have dozens of sunglasses like myself!
If there's one accessory you have to have this summer it's definitely a COOL pair of shades. 
How many pairs do you have? What's your favorite style? 
I just recently bought a new pair of Ray Bans that are back in from the 80s! ( I could have just stole them right out of my mom's closet) ;-)
Do you want to find the PERFECT pair for your face shape?
I used to think that no sunglasses looked right on me but then I decided to do some research to figure out what kind of shades would look best with my face shape and you know that I had to share with my chicas =]

Whether your face is shaped oval, square, triangle, heart shaped or diamond shaped there are tons of styles that can fit your face shape. 

Oval Shaped-> <3 Those of you girls with oval shaped faces have lots of sunglass options since your face is a universal structure in that almost all styles and designer glasses look flattering on you. Oval face shapes tend to have high cheekbones and chins which are narrower than your own forehead. You girls should definitely find sunglasses that complement your eyebrow structure/shape! 


Square Shape- If you have a square face your strong points are your jaw and widened forehead including broad cheekbones as well. Since your face looks square your aim is to make it look lengthened: choose sunglasses that are heavy on the top and rounded to contrast your square features.


Heart Shaped->  If you have a face shaped like mine in a heart, your features include a wide forehead and a long narrow chin. Find glasses that are brightly colored which will draw attention to the top of your face to show off your best features.  




These are my favorites =] -> 





Peace, Love and Style,
Fashionista XOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. Your glasses are the cutest!! I wish they looked good on me!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I'm sure they would look great on you!
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you need help picking out a pair!!! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete